Elderberries are rich in antioxidants, potassium, beta carotene, calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin C.
- yeast infections
- nasal and chest congestion
- hay fever.
Elderberry is known to stimulate the body’s immune system as well as treat cancer and AIDS patients. The wide range of medical benefits (from flu and colds to debilitating asthma, diabetes, and weight loss) is probably due to the enhancement of each individual’s immune system. Star Anise is key in fighting the flu.
Star Anise Benefits:
- Antioxidant Benefits
- Fights Viruses and Flu
- Digestive Aid and Protection
- Stops Growth of Bacteria and Fungi
- Reduce Respiratory Congestion
- Improves Lactation
- Eases Menopause Symptoms
- Anti-Diabetic – Lowers Blood Sugar
- Promotes Bone Health
- Heart Health – Regulates Blood Pressure and Circulation
- Protects Liver – Detoxifies the Body
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation
- Anti-Cancer Agent
- Brain Health and Combat Neurological Disorders
- Improves Sleep
Honey has anti-microbial (antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal) that has always been good to use to ward off winter sickness.
- Honey will soothe a sore throat
- Help with digestive issues
- Enriched with phytonutrients, antioxidants, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- It reduces pain and inflammation in arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
- It has a warming effect and stimulates circulation.
- It inhibits rhinovirus, which can cause the common cold.
- It inhibits such bacteria as Salmonella, which cause diarrhea, and protozoa, such as Trichomonas.
- In the intestinal tract, it reduces gas and painful spasms.
- It may prevent stomach ulcers caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
Burdock Root Benefits:
- Increase urine flow
- kill germs
- reduce fever and “purify” the blood.
- treat colds
- Fights cancer
- anorexia nervosa
- gastrointestinal (GI) complaints
- joint pain (rheumatism)
- bladder infections
- complications of syphilis
- and skin conditions including acne and psoriasis
- high blood pressure
- “hardening of the arteries” (arteriosclerosis)
- fights liver disease.
Some people even use burdock to increase sex drive.