Shabbazz Adamu ED 100mg!
Sildenafil is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction. It increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection.
- It usually takes 30 to 60 minutes for sildenafil to work for erectile dysfunction. You can take it up to 4 hours before you want to have sex.
- Taking sildenafil alone will not cause an erection. You need to be aroused for it to work.
- The most common side effects are headaches, feeling sick, hot flushes, and dizziness. Many men have no side effects or only mild ones.
- It can be dangerous to take sildenafil if you also take medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain). The combination can cause a dangerous fall in your blood pressure. If you’re not sure if you’re taking a nitrate, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Sildenafil is called by the brand names Viagra (for erectile dysfunction) and Revatio (for pulmonary hypertension).